Daniel gave Elise an official name and a blessing on Sunday, June 26th.
Sundays are generally the most stressful day of my week, but this day wasn't too bad. Sadie stayed in Nursery alone for a little while and Elise didn't cry. Elise did poop twice and Sadie did whine and cry through Elise's blessing so I didn't get to hear much. Luckily, a woman in the ward wrote it down for me.
Meredith arrived just in time for the blessing.

Pics from Meredith's busy visit coming next....
Sundays are generally the most stressful day of my week, but this day wasn't too bad. Sadie stayed in Nursery alone for a little while and Elise didn't cry. Elise did poop twice and Sadie did whine and cry through Elise's blessing so I didn't get to hear much. Luckily, a woman in the ward wrote it down for me.
Meredith arrived just in time for the blessing.

Pics from Meredith's busy visit coming next....

1 comments:
Cute family picture! I'm glad Meredith was able to make it the blessing.
Post a Comment