Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, an eight month old Louie.
It was time to eat when I was taking these, so I didn't get much cooperation.
After a bottle it was back to smiles
A few new things this month: standing, eating baby food 3 times a day, feeding herself puffs (got that pincer grasp thing down early), sleeping through the night (I love this), rocking like crazy on her hands and knees, inching forward ever-so-slightly, spitting (this has inspired Sadie to spit frequently also), and last, but not least, teeth! I am still amazed that Elise has one tooth, let alone two. I know it's normal for an 8 month baby, but Sadie got her first two teeth at 11 1/2 months. Looks like Louie is just going to hit every milestone earlier than Sadie did. How's that for inciting early sibling rivalry?
A few pictures from a day when Lou was being funny:
Standing
Marveling
Spitting



2 comments:
She is just darling. She is a pretty baby and I sure miss her.
She just keeps getting cuter. I like your wavy hair.
Post a Comment