Friday, April 4, 2008

New Hair!






So I am mainly posting this because Daniel is in Tampa and he wanted to see more pictures of my hair, but then I thought I would show everyone. I went to get my hair cut and colored (aah!) today and ended up chopping off more than I had planned. Here are some pictures. It's hard to see the color, but I wanted it to look really natural so I put in a beige blond highlight and an auburn/brown lowlight. I am trying to get used to the short hair. I don't remember the last time my hair was so short. Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

Summer said...

FABULOUS!! It will take a few days to get used to, but I think you'll end up loving it! Good job!!

Margaret Proffitt said...

I absolutely LOVE it!

Carrie said...

Carly!! Your hair looks so great!

Nick and Lexie said...

Carly. I really like your hair. I especially like the color. Can't wait to see it in person. I was thinking that we should figure out what we're going to do on our cruise- the days where we are landed, that way its not as hectic, and we can plan for how much we'll spend.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it. SO Fisticated. I'm going to chop my hair this weekend.