Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tag, Picture Version


Lexie forced me to post the fourth picture of my fourth picture folder. Here we are as total posers. This picture is from December 2005, our first holiday break as a married couple. We went to Texas and while there, the Nielson's family friend allowed us to use his ranch. It was my first time seeing and actually shooting a real gun. It was exciting, although I have no desire to ever shoot a gun again. We were supposed to pretend we were hardcore ranchers/hill-billies/hunters/whatever you want to call it. We just kind of look silly. I tag: COURTNEY NIELSON (I am going to make inappropriate comments on your blog/facebook wall every day until you do this), Margaret T-P, Kimberlee L.H.V., Jennnn (Singer), and the Palmers

2 comments:

Courtney Nielson said...

I think I might hold out just so I can get more offensive messages...
"eats her eye boogers and smells her dirty laundry"...is that the best you can do?

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

You're hill-billy pictures remind me of Arizonians. Daniel, I'm sorry about the Longhorns.