Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Hate YOU Snow

Seeing as Daniel sucks, and is refusing to blog about Hawaii, I guess I'll have to end my blogging hiatus.

Let me start off by saying that I think snow is beautiful to look at. Then let me say that driving in snow is THE WORST. This was my first time driving our new car in a snow storm and apparently Hyundai thought it would be a good idea to have a flashing warning light that says "ESC" appear every time your tires lose traction. It's not enough that I am already scared (and very aware) that my tires are not gripping the road? Now my non-4WD car is telling me it's not worth it, just bail out. "ESC"!! That being said, I arrived safely at work and all is well. Until the next storm...

In other news, Daniel was put in the bishopric of our ward on Sunday. We both think they must have gotten him confused with someone else, but we are excited. In the words of our former bishop, he is going to "rip it up!" How you "rip it up" in a church calling is a little beyond me, but it must be possible.

I leave for Boston in 2 days!

7 comments:

The Vieiras said...

hey! Marty is in our Bishopric too! We'll have even more to talk about when we see you in a few days:) Can't wait to see you guys!

Nick and Lexie said...

Daniel will rip it up, literally, and I'm thinking gas. He will most likely let one rip accidentally on the stand. That would be my favorite moment ever. Even better than Anne falling on the piano.

Garlan McCoy said...

atta boy daniel! now you have to be all super-righteous and will probably look down your nose at all us sinful, regular church members. does this mean you can only hang out with fellow bishops and high ups? i knew you'd grow too cool for us someday

gordon, cindy and carter said...

We are so excited to have Daniel in the the Bishopric! He will do great!!

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm just sorry we're not there anymore. I know Phil would have enjoyed trying to hold conversations with Daniel during sacrament meeting using signs and signals...darn.

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

OH man, that is funny. I can't wait for Daniel to give Nate an interview, that will be awesome. I'm not sure why, but it will be. See you in Boston!

Unknown said...

http://shop1.porsche.com/uk/sports/other/wap06005019/


you and woj should invest in this