Well my friends it has been a long time since I have last checked in. I wish I had a real reason why, but the reality is I don't. I have been busy, but I am sure I could have written something. Anyway now that we have all recovered from Carly's last post about me sucking at life and her not wearing deodorant I think it is time to move on. Here is what we have been up to...
1. I went to Hawaii for a tournament where we went 2-0 and had a good time. I was impressed with the north shore and I am very excited to go back next year. I believe this picture says it all.
2. Carly went to work and changed the world all while probably continuing to not wear deodorant on a consistent basis.
3. It began to snow ridiculous amounts leading to our yearly battle with ice in our parking lot. I seriously considered investing in a flame thrower to melt the snow since hammers weren't all too quick last year, but I saw that a man burned his house down doing that this year already.
4. We went to Boston for Christmas which was a grand ol time. I somehow managed to get in and out without any airport delays which was a miracle. In Boston we caroled like no one has ever caroled before and are all better people for having done it. We all got great stuff for Christmas, but no present was better than this...Anthony gave me t shirt from a local high school that he lives by. It may sound boring, but it gets less boring when you find out that the school mascot is a Kickapoo Indian Chief and their slogan is, "Fear the 'Poo." If that isn't funny enough their school colors are brown and yellow. So I now own a yellow and brown shirt that says, Fear the 'Poo." You can't make this stuff up. Well done Anthony.
5. We got to hang out with Nick and Lexie a couple of times and Nick and I destroyed them in spades. It wasn't even close. We have regained our rightful place in the spades community after a bit of a losing streak. And if you just wondered about there being a "spades community" well there is one, and we belong to it. It was great seeing Nick and Lexie even if it was only a couple of times.
6. As you can see we are pretty boring these days. I vote that Carly starts putting up journal entries again. Let her know with full force. All 3 of you that read this comment, call, email, and text her until she gives in and decides to entertain us all.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Back for the Attack
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We're glad you're back!
I've been inspired by Carly...I didn't wear deodorant today. How many people read your blog?
I hope you bought those shades, because I was looking at some Mexico pictures the other day and you were squinting in some (MANY) of them. If you want to be a good coach you have to be able to see the court, duh, so protect your eyes.
Great coaching Daniel, I thoroughly enjoyed the bball game, and I have the poster of your classy team on my fridge. Two of my roommates looked at it and said, "Wow, we have some really good looking girls on our team." It's working...
You didn't destroy us. And we were just down on our game because we were tired (and when I saw we, I mean Carly).
As far as future posts, I would like to see another Cottle fetus hating letter. I think its funny. And it gives me amunition for your future children.
Post a Comment