Sadie talks in her sleep all the time. One night I decided to get it on video.
We taught Sadie how to clap a couple weeks ago. She claps constantly now- when she is happy, when she's falling asleep, and when she cries. Oh and the sweet t-shirt blanket behind Sadie was Daniel's birthday present from his mom.
Sadie got some sunglasses from Nickel City last week. We put them on her face when we got home and she loved it.
Sadie got some sunglasses from Nickel City last week. We put them on her face when we got home and she loved it.
2 comments:
Oh.my.gosh. That one of her talking in her sleep is the cutest thing I've ever seen. No joke. I can't stop watching it.
I love the other 2 too. She is sooooo adorable and funny.
Ahhhh, she's getting so big. And I've NEVER seen sleep talking like that before. That's hilarious.
Post a Comment