The Christmas season is well under way in our house, but I've been slow to post about it. Here's what our house is looking like for the holidays.
The tree was the first thing to go up and this year we went to a lot just around the corner from our house. Sadie was excited about their life-size Mater and I was excited about my coupon. Win-win.
Are you confused by the extreme difference in outfit choice? Daniel in shorts and the girls in coats, hats, and gloves? Yeah, it was like 35 degrees.
Daniel had to leave for a church meeting when we got home with the tree so Sadie and I hung a few ornaments and called it good.






2 comments:
Looks great in your house. Does Sadie redecorate your tree every day like Lexie does? I love those pictures! Such cute little ladies!
Daniel is like my fashion yogi. I too enjoy wearing shorts in 35˚ weather.
Post a Comment