Hillary and I got to do several Christmas things together this year. First, we went to The Forgotten Carols. We grew up listening to that music and it was great to hear it performed by talented singers.
Those trees behind us were part of the set.
We also attended the MoTab Choir's Christmas concert. I have never heard the Tabernacle choir live and of course they are amazing. My favorite parts of the concert included the performance of Somewhere in My Memory (from Home Alone- of course it was a favorite) and Tom Brokaw's tribute to Gail Halvorsen, the WWII pilot who dropped candy to children in Berlin.
*The man in the black blazer and gray pants facing the choir is Tom Brokaw.
We also had an early Christmas dinner since the Salazars headed to Boston for Christmas. We had them in the present rotation so they opened their gifts from us while Sadie and Elise wreaked havoc in their apartment.
Thanks for celebrating Christmas with me Hillary! It worked out perfectly. Daniel didn't get dragged to performances he wasn't very interested in and I got to enjoy the concerts with someone who would analyze them with me in depth.



1 comments:
I loved it too Carly! Thanks for the invites. We miss the Nielsons so much here in Belmont and I'm so glad I at least get to see you when I get back to Utah!
Post a Comment