Thursday, April 25, 2013

Remix

Sadie has had a bad case of the tantrums lately. Boo. I thought we were done with that stage. 
The other night we had dinner at a friends house. Sadie refused to help clean up when it was time to go and I repeatedly warned her she would have to go straight to bed if she didn't clean. She didn't clean so up to bed she went at home. While Elise and I were reading stories and getting ready for bed Sadie was screaming at the top of her lungs about how much she hated our house, her room, and all her stuff. 
Here is what I found in the hall when I went to put Elise in bed:
Sadie yelled at me to throw all this stuff away. 
I was incredibly tempted to do it, but I opted to hide it all in Daniel's closet instead (he was out of town). 

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Sorry you are having to deal with tantrums again. Especially alone! The other day Anthony threw away Will's sticker book because he refused to clean it up. Now Will says the trash man is mean because he took away his stickers. Not exactly the lesson he wanted him to learn.

Unknown said...

Way to go for you for following through what you told Sadie. Good Mom.

Unknown said...

I know its not funny, but I was totally laughing while reading this post. I can just picture her doing this.