So, this news story is about one of my best friends, Margaret, and her husband Clark. They are some of the best people I know and I still cannot believe this happened to them. In real life. You can read more about how I feel about this family in this blog post (from 5 years ago!?!).
Margaret pointed out that the news story is sensationalized a bit (he didn't break every bone in his body- maybe more like only 15 bones :) ), but I feel like the story didn't emphasize enough the intensity of the time they were alone and the incredible rescue by the Air Force. The news station also chose to leave out all of the religious aspects, like the priesthood blessing given to Clark by their friend directly before he finally responded to Margaret, and all the praying everyone did and continues to do for them.
I posted this to A)invite you to join in the prayers and good thoughts for them and B)document one of the craziest and most miraculous things that has ever happened to people I love. More prayers can only help. Clark is still intubated and slightly sedated. Margaret keeps hoping he'll be extubated but his lungs haven't recovered enough yet.
4 comments:
Wow. That is such a crazy situation. That is amazing that he is alive and recovering. I will definitely have prayer for them.
Wow. Gave me goosebumps. I hope that he recovers completely. God is good.
Holy cow! I didn't know this was Margaret and Clark! Oh my gosh. I need to hear more about this story.
Oh my gosh. I can't even imagine what it would be like to spend HOURS waiting for help. We'll pray for them.
Post a Comment