Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New neighbors

We got some new neighbors a couple months ago.  We have done a terrible job getting to know them but they are pretty funny. 

He is from New York City and hates the Patriots enough that he decorated our house with Denver Broncos gear the night before the league championship game. I didn't get a shot of the whole house, but he put streamers in several places. I was laughing but I texted him to make him feel bad about doing that to a poor sick pregnant lady whose husband was out of town. He said he felt bad for a little while but then figured out I was kidding.

I made Daniel clean it up when he got home from California later that day. We have spent the past week trying to figure out how to get them back. 

1 comments:

Tina said...

That's hilarious! How great is that?!