Friday, June 13, 2014

Middle Sister


Elise has been promoted/demoted (depending on how you look at it) to the middle sister. She likes Millie, but she doesn't ask to hold her like Sadie does. She will run over to her and pull her eyelids open several times each day. She will also lay on top of her and say in the squeakiest voice "Hi Camille Camilles".  She gladly covers Camille's entire body (including her face) with blankets. Whenever she is upset she now wails for "Camille" in a voice akin to Marlon Brando yelling for "Stella". 
Elise has been struggling the most in the behavior department. She is very up and down. She has started doing sneaky things like drawing on walls while I am nursing, pushing chairs up to the pantry to eat candy, and hiding in her closet to play with my phone. Navigating her new life as the middle sister is proving to be a bit difficult, but I have confidence she will figure it out with the enthusiasm that she approaches most things in life. 

 This is Elise's new favorite toy. She walks around with it strapped over her shoulders.

When I took Camille's 1 month pictures Elise would not leave us alone. So I let her join us. She happily demonstrated the "love" she gives. 




0 comments: