100 points to whoever can identify what song I was attempting to type out in the title.
(Hint: think Will Smith)
(Hint: think Will Smith)
Nana came to visit for a week. Daniel was gone the entire time she was here. We needed her.
Enjoy a plethora of pictures.
Chick-fil-A
Experiment day
Children's theater production of Cinderella
The fish with 9 lives. I found her floating in her mason jar fishbowl and assumed she was dead. I thought I saw her gills moving a little so I scooped her out and put her in some clean water. She still wasn't moving much so I texted Daniel a picture of Sadie looking at what we thought was the dead fish.
An hour later I saw that she was swimming a little so I cleaned out the mason jar really well and stuck her back in. What do you know? She is still happily swimming around almost 2 weeks later.
Nail day. Nana took us all to get our nails done. Elise held so still while they painted her nails, but then kept moving when they were drying.

An attempted hike. We played around at my cousin's cabin for an hour before starting the hike. Then we walked about a mile around the lake to the trailhead. Elise was done after about 25 feet. My mom and Lou turned around and Sadie, Camille and I continued. Sadie slipped and got a nasty bruise/cut on her knee but she still persevered. About 10 minutes later Sadie started whining to go back to the car. I figured it wasn't worth it so we booked it back down. We actually beat Nana and Elise back to the car because we went the other way around the lake.
At the new Cubby's in Lehi where my mom was telling "stories". The girls begged my mom to tell them made-up stories. Elise liked to hear the same story about princess Louie and the dragon with Prince Daniel saving her, but Sadie liked to hear new stories each time. The girls listened closely.
Millie Moo getting smothered by her sisters. I had to literally pull Sadie off of her because she wouldn't let go.
Lindon Pool with the obligatory dance party after we were done swimming. My girls do this each time we go swimming here. Sadie used some of her birthday money to buy cotton candy. Yuck.
Thanks for coming Mom! I really appreciate you spending a 5th week away from Dad so I could have some help. It was wonderful to have you.
Enjoy a plethora of pictures.
Chick-fil-A
Experiment day
Children's theater production of Cinderella
The fish with 9 lives. I found her floating in her mason jar fishbowl and assumed she was dead. I thought I saw her gills moving a little so I scooped her out and put her in some clean water. She still wasn't moving much so I texted Daniel a picture of Sadie looking at what we thought was the dead fish.
An hour later I saw that she was swimming a little so I cleaned out the mason jar really well and stuck her back in. What do you know? She is still happily swimming around almost 2 weeks later.
Nail day. Nana took us all to get our nails done. Elise held so still while they painted her nails, but then kept moving when they were drying.
Trip to Manila Creek pond. My mom spent the whole time swimming and playing in the sand with the girls while I relaxed in the shade with Millie.

Dance party
An attempted hike. We played around at my cousin's cabin for an hour before starting the hike. Then we walked about a mile around the lake to the trailhead. Elise was done after about 25 feet. My mom and Lou turned around and Sadie, Camille and I continued. Sadie slipped and got a nasty bruise/cut on her knee but she still persevered. About 10 minutes later Sadie started whining to go back to the car. I figured it wasn't worth it so we booked it back down. We actually beat Nana and Elise back to the car because we went the other way around the lake.
At the new Cubby's in Lehi where my mom was telling "stories". The girls begged my mom to tell them made-up stories. Elise liked to hear the same story about princess Louie and the dragon with Prince Daniel saving her, but Sadie liked to hear new stories each time. The girls listened closely.
Millie Moo getting smothered by her sisters. I had to literally pull Sadie off of her because she wouldn't let go.
Lindon Pool with the obligatory dance party after we were done swimming. My girls do this each time we go swimming here. Sadie used some of her birthday money to buy cotton candy. Yuck.
Thanks for coming Mom! I really appreciate you spending a 5th week away from Dad so I could have some help. It was wonderful to have you.


























4 comments:
It was wonderful to be there! I miss you all already. Have a great time in Spain
1. Getting Jiggy Wit It
2. Lauren always want to buy cotton candy from the concession stand too
3. Looks like a fun visit with Nana
Love it all! Tell Tina she can come and visit me and my kids any time she wants :)
When I first saw the nana na nas I immediately thought of the "na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye" song. But of course I got it when you said will smith.
Post a Comment