Sunday, August 3, 2014

Three Short Months


So I started this post about a week before Millie's 3 month date and she was still the sweetest baby ever. In the past 2 weeks she has gotten slightly more fussy, less smiley and the past few days she hasn't slept as great. I can't claim she is quite as perfect, but she is still pretty darn awesome and I am just as smitten with her. She constantly smiles and coos. She will quickly stop crying if I pick her up. She usually sleeps. 

Developments and happenings in the past month:
-much stronger neck. Owns tummy time. Rolls over both directions, but when she is tired she just puts her head down and cries. Rolls from her stomach onto her side. 

 -grew out of most of her 0-3 month clothes

-made some awesome faces and wore some awesome outfits picked out by her sisters

-Smiled, smiled, and smiled some more. Sometimes when she gets fussy if you just go give her some eye contact she will light up and be satisfied for a while. She also giggles and gets hiccups every time she giggles.

-slept
 -continued to prefer sleeping with her neck back. She has loved to sleep like this since birth.

-got crazy cradle cap. She actually scratches it herself and always has visible flakes. Maybe my other babies had this as well but since Millie is basically bald with a tiny bit of blonde hair, her scalp is very exposed. It looks especially bad after a bath

 -welcomed us all to lay by her. 

My sweet Millie Mills:

Official 3 Month Photo

1 comments:

Tina said...

So cute! I love her! I wish you had laid her sideways so we could see how long she is getting, but it was fun to go back and compare to her 2 months old. Such a smiley cutie!