We missed a few things for Sadie and school while we were gone. Luckily, I think Sadie didn't care one bit since Mimi did a great job recognizing and celebrating it all.
First up was Sadie's Kindergarten assessment with her teacher. Afterwards Sadie got to go to a special lunch.
The first day of school may have been in the top ten best days of Sadie's life.
Sadie woke up to a decorated room, decorated kitchen, and pancake pops.
Following that, Sadie was happy to do a first day of school photo shoot.
I love all of Sadie's non-teeth smiles.
In the end, I felt very guilty for missing Sadie's first day, but she ended up having a much more fun day than if I had been in charge. I am so grateful Carolyn made it such a good day.
Sadie is killing it in Kindergarten, although she mainly tells me about the friends she makes at recess rather than anything she learns. She walks around singing all sorts of new songs and telling me stuff is "nasty" and "freaking cool" and various other phrases she has learned from fellow students.















1 comments:
Way to go, Mimi! You are amazing! I'm so excited for Sadie. It's hard to believe that she's old enough for kindergarten. Way to go , Sadie!
Post a Comment