Friday, September 5, 2014

The Big 4

So, while I continue to nag Daniel about getting all our Spain trip pictures off his phone, I will blog about other things. I don't have many pictures from the past month, since I lost my phone and all. 
Big Millie is one third of the way to her first birthday. And her head looks massive compared to her body in that picture above. 
Changes this month include completely holding her head up, grabbing things with her hands, pulling hair, putting her hands together (and chewing on them in her mouth) and eating slightly better from a bottle. She really needs to improve with her bottle feeding. I am afraid our new, amazing babysitter is going to quit if Camille can't figure out how to eat from bottles more, and cry less, when she is hungry.
It was so fun to spend 12 days with Camille as our only kid. She will never have that again in her life. Just me, Daniel and Millie Mills hanging out.
She continues to get cuter. And taller. At her 4 month appointment Millie was 12 lbs 11 ounces (19th percentile) and 25.5 inches (89th percentile). And her head has jumped to 76th percentile. I suspect once she starts taking a bottle and eating solids her weight will shoot up. I am surprised she is so skinny because she doesn't seem that way to me. 
Millie continues to sleep in our room in her rock-n-play bassinet thing, but I am going to start transitioning her to the crib this weekend after we get Elise's big girl bed set up. Camille sleeps decently at night, but her noises wake me up so I frequently end up feeding her around 3 or 4 AM to make her be quiet. I am hoping once she is in her own room we will both sleep through the whole night. She prefers to sleep with a blanket completely covering her face. I remember Sadie sleeping that way at the same age, but it scares me. I have gotten pretty good and pulling it off her face without waking her up. 

Official 4 month photo



1 comments:

Tina said...

So cute, so big! I hate to think how big she will be when I see her again!