I have been on a hunt for a swing set since last summer. The biggest problem was that Daniel didn't want a swing set. I went and looked at lots of swing sets and eventually wore him down.
I finally found a great used one and I told him it would come apart in just 3 big pieces to be moved. Unfortunately, once we got to the house with some of our neighbors to start dismantling, it didn't come apart so easily. Daniel had to go to the house 2 times to get it all taken apart and brought to our backyard. Then he had to spend another evening with our friend Casey putting it all together. Oops.
I hope Daniel would tell you it was all worth it. The girls all love it.
Camille either swings in her baby swing or crawls around on the smaller play set. One day she almost fell asleep in the swing.
Most evenings we head out for a little while after dinner so the girls can all get their swing set on.
Sadie is getting slightly more daring in trying different things, which I am encouraging of. Although, tonight she fell from about 4 feet up and landed directly on her nose/forehead, so that was a bit of a disaster.
I finally found a great used one and I told him it would come apart in just 3 big pieces to be moved. Unfortunately, once we got to the house with some of our neighbors to start dismantling, it didn't come apart so easily. Daniel had to go to the house 2 times to get it all taken apart and brought to our backyard. Then he had to spend another evening with our friend Casey putting it all together. Oops.
I hope Daniel would tell you it was all worth it. The girls all love it.
Having the swing set means that we spend a whole lot more time in that back corner of our yard. This is the view from that corner. It is awesome.
Camille either swings in her baby swing or crawls around on the smaller play set. One day she almost fell asleep in the swing.
Most evenings we head out for a little while after dinner so the girls can all get their swing set on.
Sadie is getting slightly more daring in trying different things, which I am encouraging of. Although, tonight she fell from about 4 feet up and landed directly on her nose/forehead, so that was a bit of a disaster.








3 comments:
The swing set looks great! Great swings, great slide, great climibing stuff. I love swingsets and the encouragement that they give kids to spend time outside. Good job!
Jealous!
You guys have the ideal yard for kids, plus it is beautiful.
Post a Comment