Saturday, May 14, 2016

Other April Stuff

Sadie started a basketball class with Alli Bills and Stacy Jensen, 2 former assistant coaches at BYU. It has been really great for her to practice more. 

Our neighbor's tree fell over  into our yard

Millie continued her cute and menacing ways

The girls begged to leave this set-up out overnight.

Not sure why I took these, but I think all 3 of my kids were whining in the Wal-mart checkout line

Silly girls at lunch

The only picture I took during Daniel's team banquet. Millie and Dawson trying to escape. I didn't get to hear much of the banquet

Sadie and I read our books together for a couple hours one Saturday

Lou chose a great outfit for school. She was mad at me for taking a picture but then decided she wanted one with Millie

 The girls painted for an hour one Saturday. Millie loved it. 

0 comments: