Monday, May 2, 2016

Spring Break

We stuck around home for spring break. I think Daniel was out of town for part of it anyway. We didn't do much.

1. Millie begged for 2 toothbrushes

2. The older girls played with oobleck, AKA goobleck at our house, for a long time. It is one of those things I always forget about it and then my girls get distracted by it for hours when we do make it.

3. Sadie and I went to see Zootopia. We liked it, but then Sadie couldn't sleep for the next 3 nights because she was scared. She also woke up with nightmares after she fell asleep. 
 

4. This booger stole my drink. 

5. We sold this table on KSL. It had several holes in it and I found a guy who would make us a new table for a great price so we went for it. 

6. Sadie got a ginormous knot in her hair that I had to cut out. 

7. Sadie came home for spring break with this address written down from her friend Hunter. I told her she needed to get his phone number so we could set up a playdate beforehand. It also turned out this was kinda close to his address, but not correct. 

8. Shopping at Old Navy is never complete without harassing the fake dog

9. A park playdate with the Sullivans. We played for a while and then had dinner at our house.

10. Makeup with their friends Lexi and Madi Hawley. Makeovers are always a hit.

 11. Tea party. We used coupons for free bundt cakes at a new bakery and had a fun little party. Millie broke that teapot an hour later. RIP teapot #2.

12. Swing set time after church

13. Millie had taken all her clothes off when I got her up one morning. Little booger. Now she has to wear onesies to bed.

1 comments:

Tina said...

Hey, wait, is Sadie now wearing glasses, or are those just "fashion accessories"?