Ok so it has been almost a year since my last post on here, but I figure its time to give it another shot. Last time around I focused on my bitter war of words with Booker. Since then we have signed a couple of peace agreements and even joined each other for dinner a couple of times. With that said I think that I may just try to let everyone know what we are up to, but if anyone has an idea or recommendations as to who I could have a bleefing war (refer to last blog post for meaning) with I am more than open to that too. And we will always keep open the possibility of a feud with Bookers yet to be born sibling.
The last year or so I worked as the Director of Basketball Operations, or DOBO as I demand to be called, for the BYU women's basketball team. So I guess you could say I have at least started in the right direction to become a real coach. Carly has been finishing up her masters in public administration and is starting to look for jobs. If she hadn't been so lazy in school then maybe she would be able to find a job. What a bum (obviously this is the opposite of reality).
With all of this said, all two people that actually may check this occasionally can start looking for more frequent posts. I don't want to toot my own horn, but I would assume that this blog will be pretty dang good.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Game Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
YES! We have anxiously been awaiting the day you would start posting again. Finally!!!
Post a Comment