Monday, May 19, 2008

Changes and Kickball

Ok so I decided to mess around with the blog and how it looks. I know its kind of messed up now, but in the next day or so I figure that Carly will fix it since she has way more patience than I do. Who knows if we will keep this look (I think it is too skinny), but we figured it was time for a change so let us know what you think of the new look and music. Of course when I say let us know what you think, I am talking to the 3 of you that actually check this. Anyways we will see if we decide to keep this look.

I haven't posted in a while mainly because I haven't been doing much of anything, but with the spring intramural schedule in full swing that will start to change. So far we have yet to lose a game in men's softball, women's softball, and lastly and most importantly coed kickball. Kickball is great because you get to peg each other and feel like you are back in 3rd grade again. We will put up some pictures of the action later this week. Hopefully we will look as good as this guy does playing Americas game. Is there really any other way than a unitard to show how much you love kickball? I think not.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Daniel, you can only aspire to look that amazing when you are old. That guy is tough to beat.

G. Sterling McCoy said...

dude, i told you to quit taking pictures of me and posting them without my permission!

Carolyn said...

Looking good!!!

Benjamin said...

Since when does intramurals offer kickball? I think I could have handled refereeing that. Although I would have ejected you from the game for wearing that unitard.