I AM DONE!!!
Six straight years of school are over. Last week I graduated from BYU's master's program in public administration. What is public administration? Well, BYU's program somewhat parallels the MBA program, except the classes are geared toward the government and nonprofit sectors instead of the private sector. We want to change the world as opposed to go out and make as much money as possible. At least, that is what we tell ourselves. I am still looking for jobs at the moment. Anybody want to give me one?
So many people traveled from faraway lands to celebrate: my parents, Grandma John, Aunt Jeanette, Carolyn (Daniel's mom), and Carolyn's parents (Dwight and Velna- St.George could definitely be considered a faraway land.) Then Daniel, Alicia and Courtney came as well. Lexie and Nick showed up for the food. Typical. It was great! Thank you all for coming!
So many people traveled from faraway lands to celebrate: my parents, Grandma John, Aunt Jeanette, Carolyn (Daniel's mom), and Carolyn's parents (Dwight and Velna- St.George could definitely be considered a faraway land.) Then Daniel, Alicia and Courtney came as well. Lexie and Nick showed up for the food. Typical. It was great! Thank you all for coming!
BYU MPA Class of 2008
Supporters
Dinner
Candids
The day after graduation the Johns headed up to Malad to do some work around Grandma John's house. The extended John family went to Malad's hip happening hot spot, the Dude Ranch Cafe. We were ecstatic to find out they have ho-made pies! Who would of thought? Ho-made pies are available in small-town Idaho! They didn't have much variety available when we ate there, but some day we will have to try their ho-made pies.

2 comments:
You've been busy!!! Don't get a job...we need more entertaining blog entries!!
I love looking at all your pictures. You look so tan! So many people came out to see you--I wish we could have been there too.
Post a Comment