The Blood family (Daniel's mother's side) had their every-other-yearly family reunion in Midway over the 4th of July. Daniel's mom (Carolyn Nielson the first) and sister Whitney came up to Utah for it.
Stewart Falls

We hiked up to Stewart Falls on July 5th. Look how photogenic we all are.

Courtney and Whitney tried to take a nice, scenic sisterly photo. I ruined it.

This is not just a picture of the falls. Daniel and his cousin Aaron are up there by it. You have to climb a pretty steep incline and then down another one to get there. Daniel tried to be the tough older cousin, but he is kind of afraid of heights. He ended up slipping and getting covered in mud.

Aaron got down much quicker. Daniel blamed it on his chicken legs.
Family Cookout
This is Daniel's mother's whole family except three.

Carolyn and her 4 siblings with their spouses.
3 comments:
Stewart falls! Awww man, I wanted to hike that this summer! Was the water freezing?
Look at you guys, you are doing so much fun stuff this summer!! Don't have too much fun!
Okay, so I know I'm stalking you and I've already made a comment. But I just realized the title of your blog is funny. It sounds like blood family reunion, as in blood relatives. Only blood allowed! Anyways, thought I would tell you that.
Post a Comment