The reason we are coming to you live from in front of the fieldhouse is that our old friends and neighbors, Jen and Phil Singer decided to up and move to Boston. Along with our friendship they took our internet that we split with them. And for that I will never forgive them, ok not really, but we are in the process of getting the internet again so more posts and pictures should be coming up shortly. It is kind of funny sitting here in our car though because everyone that walks by looks at us like we are crazy. Maybe we look like the cops that sit in vans on a stake out, but everyone knows they are there (I watch too much tv. I have also realized this week that I use the internet way too much.).
This last week we haven't done much of anything. We have pretty much just been hanging around and watching Arrested Development mixed in with a couple of afternoons of tennis. We did go to a Fletcher family reunion where Carly's grandpa on her mothers side had all of his siblings along with all of their kids, grandkids, and great grandkids there. I am sure that was just really confusing, but the gist of it is that there were tons and tons of people there.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Live from the Fieldhouse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would have LOVED to seen you guys on your computers in the car...too funny! How's the job hunt, Carly? I'm feeling like I'm not doing enough, but I also feel like I'm tired of it!
when is the next installment of AD and frozen salad? (or whatever it is you call that amazing stuff)
I think it's just being resourcefull to use other peoples' internet. Way to go Green you two; save the planet! My neighbors here in Hawai'i don't have the interwebs so occasionally when I get home from school they are in my backyard on my swing sharing the love.
WE'RE SORRY!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment