We are making progress folks. No we don't have the internet yet, but instead of posting from outside the fieldhouse I am posting from my office which is in the fieldhouse. This means that I don't have people looking at me like I am crazy. I would like to thank David for his comment about us going green by just using other peoples internet. I think we have saved 32.43 trees by not having our own internet. Now don't ask me how I arrived at that number, but I am pretty sure it is accurate.
This week so far has been fairly productive for me. Of course that doesn't take very much since I am usually a bum. I golfed on Monday with Nick Cottle since he and Lexie are moving to Oregon (jerks) and I actually didn't do too badly. For those of you who have seen me golf that only means that I lost like 2 balls instead of 10 and managed to look like a complete idiot once or twice instead of 5 or 6 times.
Yesterday I reluctantly helped move Nick's stuff into a truck and marveled at his dads tetris skills as he packed the truck. After that Carly and I had a co-ed playoff softball game against the number 1 ranked team and somehow won. Probably because Carly was catching fly balls like a pro. Normally I am quite confident in our intramural skills and our ability to go far in the playoffs, however we have 3 pregnant women on our team along with the slowest person on earth (me), so the fact that we beat a very good team with a couple of college softball players made me happy.
The rest of the week we will be getting ready to go down to Cancun for a week with the John clan in all its glory. Originally I wasn't going to go, but thanks to Carly and her persistence in tryin
g to make me find a way I was able to find a fairly cheap ticket to leave this Saturday. Now you may say that I got lucky in finding a decent price the week of the flight, but I will be earning my trip as I have two connections and get to spend the night in the beautiful Cincinnati airport. In other words I take off on Saturday and arrive on Sunday, but hey it will be worth it.
So if we don't post again until after Cancun all two of you who read this don't get upset and know that we will have two trips worth of pictures to post when we get back.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Progress
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Geez, so much hating! I would say I'm sorry, but it's too late to apologize (imagine me singing that). Besides, I would rather be in Utah where life is simple, renting and having a job. Ahhh . . . So there are you happy!!!
Daniel, am I considered one of the two people that read your blog?
You didn't tell me you won!!! Where are the photos, and the trophy??
Post a Comment