*Skip this post if you do not care about the increasing circumference of my belly*
I have had a few requests for some updated pictures of my stomach. I don't plan on posting pictures every two weeks, but my belly is growing rapidly and it is still exciting to me, so I guess I'll make you all read about it.
Oh, and since I know you are wondering, yes, I did get a haircut. Daniel is out of town and he wants to see a picture, so here you go Danielson.
8 comments:
Love the hair. Love the belly. Can't wait to see in next week. We arrive Saturday.
Love your cute belly! I like the belly shots - keep 'em coming.
Also, super cute hair cut - it looks great!
Love your hair! So cute! :) Hope you are feeling well and everything!
You know I like the belly shots. you're a hot pregnant woman. I cut my hair too! I kinda copied you a little bit, but its not quite as short. Did you highlight it too? It looks really light!
I love your haircut, I noticed it yesterday. I've been thinking I may go a little shorter with my hair (I was scared to go too short at first. Baby steps.) I really like the length of yours.
I saw the link to your blog on Marilyn's blog. You are such a cute pregnant lady. You look great. We are expecting a little one, too, on August 1. Our blog is www.teampuga.blogspot.com if you're interested. Keep in touch.
That is a great hair cut! Is that the crib I see in the background of the picture? It looks great in the corner!
We are so excited for you guys! That is awesome. We really need to have you over soon!
Post a Comment