Where I grew up- captured from Google street view
1. Going to Boston. My sister Alicia is getting married and we'll be staying for a few days after to hang out with my family. We haven't been all together since Christmas 2008. It will definitely be an adventure fitting all 11 adults and 2 babies in this 1940's colonial.

Sadie constantly has her pointer finger extended in what can only be described as a "perma-point"
2. Seeing more pictures like this of my cute little crazy. My friend Janica is starting a photography business and she was looking for models. We all know how cheap I am so I jumped at the chance for free pictures. On top of the just downright adorable photos, there are so many pictures that capture the funny faces I get from Sadie all the time. I cannot wait to get the CD and get some of these in frames.

This is the face I see roughly 70% of the day- Sadie is usually yelling at anyone/anything around her. She is not upset most of the time- sometimes a girl's just gotta be heard.
3. Moving (???). We have been saying we are going to move out of our small apartment for, oh, 2 years now. We thought we'd move when I finished graduate school, but then when I got a job so close by we decided to stay. Then we thought we'd move before Sadie was born but it didn't happen. We looked at buying houses for 6 months after Sadie was born and then decided against it. For the past 3 months we have been looking for a new place to rent. We are fairly certain we will be moving in the next month. Bye bye rent under $600, hello mortgage-type rental payments.
4. Summer swimming. I just bought these new swim suits for Sadie and myself and we can't wait to get in the pool. Sadie just loves to show off her thigh rolls so I am going to give her every opportunity I can!
4. Summer swimming. I just bought these new swim suits for Sadie and myself and we can't wait to get in the pool. Sadie just loves to show off her thigh rolls so I am going to give her every opportunity I can!



4 comments:
I can't wait until you are all here as well. Especially Sadie with her cute faces and loud noises. It should be no trouble fitting all those people in our house -- what's a little "squishing" between family members? It's just cozy!
My niece has that little yellow bathing suit and it's SO cute.
Your bathing suit looks like a giraffe - I love it!
Lots of fun stuff happening! Cute pics of Sadie.
Where did you get your bathing suit this year? I've been looking for one and have been more than a little frustrated!
I love looking at pictures of my house. It brings such good memories.
Post a Comment