This is a fairly accurate depiction of how we were all feeling when I last posted about Sadie's sleeping issues. Well...I think we have a daughter who just likes to make us look stupid because later that same day I complained on the blog Sadie cried herself to sleep for her afternoon nap. She followed that up with sleeping through the night. She has now slept through the night for a week (even with the move). The day after I posted she did cut her first tooth but I am not convinced that was the only problem. I like to think that I broke her down mentally.
No matter what the cause- I feel like a whole new woman.
I'm pretty sure Sadie does too.
1 comments:
Great picture. It is amazing how much better life is when your baby sleeps. Good luck with all the unpacking~
Post a Comment