We took family pictures on Saturday morning up in Provo Canyon. We figured Sadie is happiest early in the morning and the light would be great. The canyon colors were gorgeous and the light was beautiful, but it was freezing! Sadie's little face turned bright red and she was shivering like crazy.

I stole these pictures from Janica's website. She also took these pictures of Sadie in May. I just took a screen shot of the webpage, so the colors don't look as vibrant and Janica says the colors are even more gorgeous on the original shots. I cannot wait to get the CD of all of them!
If you want an awesome deal on pictures (family, engagements, newborn, maternity, etc) contact Janica through her website here. She told me she is running a fall special where she'll do a 45 minute session and give you a CD with all of the images for just $75.
Janica is super easy to work with & we will definitely be having her take more pictures for us in the future!

I stole these pictures from Janica's website. She also took these pictures of Sadie in May. I just took a screen shot of the webpage, so the colors don't look as vibrant and Janica says the colors are even more gorgeous on the original shots. I cannot wait to get the CD of all of them!
If you want an awesome deal on pictures (family, engagements, newborn, maternity, etc) contact Janica through her website here. She told me she is running a fall special where she'll do a 45 minute session and give you a CD with all of the images for just $75.
Janica is super easy to work with & we will definitely be having her take more pictures for us in the future!
5 comments:
Wow those are great pictures. Sadie looks adorable in her cute little cropped jacket!
Sadie is a little blondie! I miss that little nugget!
These pictures are so beautiful. I love Sadie in that little coat. And the colors look pretty amazing, even with screen shot of the webpage.
You guys looks great!
I
Love
Autumn.
Post a Comment