Sadie's grandma (Daniel's mother) and papa (my father) came to visit us. Carolyn was here mostly for some good Sadie time and my dad was mainly here to help my grandmother move from Malad to Bountiful, but he got a couple days of Sadie time too.
Sadie loved all the attention.
Sadie loved all the attention.
She read lots of books with Grandma. Well, I guess I should say she read a few books lots of times. She tends to pick out the same books over and over.
Grandma Nielson made her a little footstool for the bathroom but for now Sadie just sits on it. Usually while watching Baby Signing Time
We went to lunch and Sadie threw a big tantrum in the highchair so I let her hang out by me. She played with these utensils for a long time.
Then Grandma started feeding her corn chowder and Sadie just about died and went to heaven. She ate at least half of it (after eating her own lunch).
When my dad had to leave the airport Sadie was distraught.
Not about my dad leaving, but about the fact that she was torn from her delicious chowder.
Later that day we attempted to get a nice picture of Sadie with her grandmother. (That Winger's sign is the perfect backdrop)
But then Sadie got an important phone call that she just had to take. Yes, she is really pretending to be on the phone. She does this constantly.
Our house feels a little empty without visitors so you guys will just have to come back. How about next week?
4 comments:
I love the picture of her pretending to be on the phone. That is the best thing I've seen in awhile. I'm jealous of your visitors, we want to visit you guys too.
Anna keeps bringing up the time we went to Sadies house and played with Giraffes. She concluded that Sadie is nice and good at sharing toys.
I love the phone thing too. She is looking so big!!
I'm on my way!! Missing all of you!!
Post a Comment