In case you were wondering about the baking french fry on my stomach costume idea I mentioned the other day, yes, I am pregnant. I wracked/racked (you can spell it either way) my brain to come up with something creative and cute to let the blog-reading world know, but I am plum out of any good ideas. This kid is already getting the shaft. Oh well. I dealt with it my whole life- the hand-me-downs, the shared attention, the comparisons, the beat-downs and bossiness of older siblings, etc. He/she will get over it.
So, that all being said, it is no less exciting this time around. The fact of the matter is that we will have another person joining our family. We do realize how incredibly fortunate we are. (Also, in case you were wondering but won't ask- this is was not a surprise- it was prayed and planned for.)
This kid is already trying to be different in that I was really nauseous for the first couple months (I was rarely nauseous with Sadie). I am just about 13 weeks pregnant- due May 14th. I think I look about 17 weeks pregnant so that is just great. But you can decide for yourself.
Here's me at 14 weeks with Sadie:

Now at 13 weeks with baby #2

There you have it....in May 2011 we will be a family of four.
So, that all being said, it is no less exciting this time around. The fact of the matter is that we will have another person joining our family. We do realize how incredibly fortunate we are. (Also, in case you were wondering but won't ask- this is was not a surprise- it was prayed and planned for.)
This kid is already trying to be different in that I was really nauseous for the first couple months (I was rarely nauseous with Sadie). I am just about 13 weeks pregnant- due May 14th. I think I look about 17 weeks pregnant so that is just great. But you can decide for yourself.
Here's me at 14 weeks with Sadie:
Now at 13 weeks with baby #2
There you have it....in May 2011 we will be a family of four.
15 comments:
Congratulations! Toni and I are both really excited for you guys.
Yes! We are so excited for you guys. We love your family!
YES! Congrats!!! That is great news!
Congratulations! You look great!
Cutest little belly ever!
How exciting! Congrats. :)
You look absolutely beautiful in both pictures!
You are the cutest pregnant person ever!
Wow. It feels like you were just barely pregnant with Sadie. Do you think this one will be a human too? That was just a weird thing to say, sorry. And yet I still didn't delete it.
Congrats! And you look great! Holy cow...another little Carly (or a little Daniel). Crazy! How will Sadie handle the lack of attention?
I am just going to say what everybody is thinking...zero population is the answer my friend without the rest of us are doomed
Harrah! Yay! So happy you're pregnant again! You still look little don't worry. You'll have a summer baby this time to take out into the sun. Yay!
So, I was right...it did mean you were pregnant! :) Yay!!! I am SO happy for you guys! That is wonderful news! Congratulations!!!
And, you look awesome! :)
Ditto to what Meredith said (I laughed out loud at that comment).
So, does this mean you are moving back in the ward so future baby can spit up on me at church? Pleeeease???
Can't wait to see whose genes win this battle! I'm pretty sure Daniel's won with the Sade-bomber.
Post a Comment