We got a new camera few weeks ago so I have been taking more pictures than usual. The problem is that my old laptop at home doesn't have the ability to read the pictures for some reason.
Here is a compilation of pictures from the last couple weeks.

Sadie has actually started smiling for pictures when I ask her to (sometimes)

Sadie got a booster seat. She absolutely loves it. If I had realized how much she'd prefer this to a highchair I would have bought it a while ago. Her other new favorite thing is that black headband in her hand.

One day Sadie got tired and laid on the bottom step for a while.

The baby bump at 15 weeks- my stomach really popped last week so I am much bigger than this now.

I guess I am just so domestic- always baking- that Sadie decided to copy me and wear an oven mitt around. By the way, those crappy $5 Wal-mart Dora pajamas are her favorite.

At Daniel's game last week Sadie actually just sat on her own chair and watched for the first 15 minutes.

Then she had enough and got the trusty headband out again. She actually wore the headband to the game because I couldn't get her to leave it at home. I am sure most people think I put it on her as a nice hair accessory but it looks ridiculous because it's adult sized.
1 comments:
Sadie is such a cutie! I bet it's nice to have a house, huh!?
Oh, and you're like the cutest pregnant person, btw. I wish I looked that good pregnant! Just sayin'. :)
I'm glad you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment