This crazy older-sister-t0-be becomes more of a little girl all the time- lately this includes violence and lots and lots of whining but some cute stuff also. When we went to the Creamery for ice cream recently she insisted on sitting on the seat by herself.
Sadie had her 15 month check-up last week and she continues to be tall (82nd percentile- to Daniel's delight- this is the only thing he wants to know about from her appointments) and about average weight. I could have sworn she has packed on some pounds in the past few months, but no, up 2 pounds for a grand total of 22 1/2 pounds from her 12 month appointment.
We also experienced Sadie with the stomach flu for the first time last weekend. We ushered in Daylight Savings with chili-laden barf all over the crib. Sadie was sound asleep on top of it. Daniel let me take Sadie and get in our bed with her while he cleaned it up. Such a gentleman.

4 comments:
wow, major points for Daniel cleaning that up. serious.
um congrats!!!!! :-)
Oh I missed the big announcement - I was a little thrown off by the big sister thing until I scrolled down. How exciting!
When I read the title of the post for a split second I thought it was going to be about me. And I wondered, what could Carly have to say about me? And then I stopped being self-centered and remembered that Sadie will soon be in my role. I will train her well.
Post a Comment