I'm just getting in on the loop. Congrats! What a beauty! One hour labor? Man oh man.
HAHAHA. Sadie is getting so tall and skinny! Love the picture of Elyse.
Sweet crack shot. I love it. And what a sweet baby. Congratulations! I'm glad that she is FINALLY here!
I think that is the cutest picture I have seen of Elise yet. She is adorable. And she keeps getting cuter.
These pictures make me want to hop on a plane and come see all of you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm just getting in on the loop. Congrats! What a beauty! One hour labor? Man oh man.
HAHAHA. Sadie is getting so tall and skinny! Love the picture of Elyse.
Sweet crack shot. I love it.
And what a sweet baby. Congratulations! I'm glad that she is FINALLY here!
I think that is the cutest picture I have seen of Elise yet. She is adorable. And she keeps getting cuter.
These pictures make me want to hop on a plane and come see all of you.
Post a Comment