I mentioned the other day that Sadie seems to be developing a personality more like mine. Here is part of a journal entry my mom wrote about me when I was 2 1/2.
April 21, 1987- "You are a little doll, but much more stubborn than your brother and sister. Your father calls you "The Boss". You want your own way more than the others, and are very determined to get it. You will cry for hours if you are denied what you want. If you ask for a cookie, and I say no, heaven forbid. You put your hands on your hips and start yelling at me "I want a cookie. I want one. Give it to me." and screaming and grabbing my hand to take me to the cookie jar."
Hmm- sounds familiar.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
On this day in 1987...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It sounds SO familiar. But if she "turns out" as great as you did, its worth putting up with all of the screaming and stubbornness. Strong-willed = will go far in life.
Post a Comment