Friday, June 24, 2011

RAP

This post is a RAP- Random Assortment of Pictures. I love acronyms. Especially acronyms for no good reason. The high council speaker at church last week used multiple acronyms like this. Awesome. My mom just left today so a post on that is forthcoming, but here is my RAP.

Hoarding behind the curtains- a new favorite activity


Group snuggle, or Sadie insisting on being in every picture I take?
You decide


Special drinks (ice water from Sonic)


Resting
Daniel must be exhausted from all those middle-of-the-night feedings. Oh wait, I do those. (Not that I am bitter about it or anything)


Peaceful

Attention-hog older sister, but a good size comparison


Bizarre smiles
(Despite what it looks like, Daniel did not karate-chop Elise's head off)


Ah, yes, the old, two legs in one hole method.


Observing strange antics

Imploring mom to get the strange girl off of her

And so ends my RAP

Oh, and this video makes me laugh.
Favorite page: "I'm her mother!" "No she's not"

1 comments:

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

Maybe Sadie thinks that because she's a righty it means she can only access the right leg hole of the swing. Daniel ought to teach her about ambidextrous swings.