I needed to look at this picture today to make me smile.
We are having some sleep struggles with Elise. By some, I mean she wakes up about every 45 minutes at night and we have to spend 20 to 30 minutes putting her back to sleep. Then we get another 45 minutes of sleep and it starts again. That's worse than a newborn. I don't deal well with sleep deprivation.
While I recognize and appreciate I do have a great life, in the middle of the night I feel like I have the hardest life ever and I might die of no sleep. And maybe we should sell Elise. And I will never have another child again.
But Sadie has been amazing lately so things are balancing out. Actually, no, things are not balancing out because getting no sleep is awful, but Sadie does make it slightly easier to deal with when she is cute.
3 comments:
Oh, no! Lack of sleep is SO difficult to deal with. I wish I could come over and watch Elise for a night for you, so you could sleep. Hang in there, it's got to be a passing phase.
I love Elise, so don't sell her! I'm so sorry about the no sleep. :(
Sadie is pretty amazing and don't forget she is SUPER SMART!
I'm so sorry. That really sucks. I hope it gets better soon.
Post a Comment