When Elise was first born I was very conscious of taking pictures of her so she doesn't feel neglected when she grows up and finds out there are thousands more pictures of Sadie. Well, for our anniversary a few weeks ago (yup, we made it one more year married to each other) we got new fancy phones and now I am lazy and I take most pictures with my phone. Here are a few of them:
Pretty much how Elise looks half of the time
This is how Elise looks the rest of the time
See?
Tummy time- usually only lasts about 5 seconds before Elise rolls over.
My children are smart- they hate tummy time so they learn to roll over immediately
This day she opted to fall asleep rather than do tummy time
(Yes her hair looks wet and it is wet- from spit-up- yum)
Watching Beauty and the Beast together.
Sadie insisted they sit like this together.
Pretty much how Elise looks half of the time
This is how Elise looks the rest of the time
See?
Tummy time- usually only lasts about 5 seconds before Elise rolls over.
My children are smart- they hate tummy time so they learn to roll over immediately
This day she opted to fall asleep rather than do tummy time
(Yes her hair looks wet and it is wet- from spit-up- yum)
Watching Beauty and the Beast together.
Sadie insisted they sit like this together.
4 comments:
I love it! I love Elise (and I love that Sadie wants Elise to "do" things with her). Hope that you have solved the sleeping "problem" and that she is sleeping better for you now.
Phone pictures are the best!! Elise and Sadie are both adorable! I hope that the sleeping thing gets better for you very soon. Sleep deprivation is the WORST! My little Rhy still refuses to sleep through the night.
Love Elise in that first picture - such a cute outfit!
Those pics are true about Elise. Its so funny. When I give her belly time, she rolls over too fast. I'm glad she does that with you too.
Funny kids!
Post a Comment