If you just read the post title and look at the picture it looks like you are announcing you're pregnant with twins. If you do get pregnant with twins, remember this picture and announce it that way.
Okay, I have to say I agree with the above comment. I totally thought this was you announcing you were pregnant with twins and I almost spit out my drink.
3 comments:
I introduced Henry to one eyed monsters the other day. One of my favorites.
If you just read the post title and look at the picture it looks like you are announcing you're pregnant with twins. If you do get pregnant with twins, remember this picture and announce it that way.
Okay, I have to say I agree with the above comment. I totally thought this was you announcing you were pregnant with twins and I almost spit out my drink.
Post a Comment