Friday, August 17, 2012

An Evening With Louie

The other night Daniel went on a mini-date with Sadie while Lou and I hung out at home. We decided to play outside. 

First she stopped to touch the bushes for a minute. In an effort to get her to look at me I asked her to give me a five.
 She walked all the way over to me with her hand up high. One of my favorite pictures ever.

Then we stopped at the neighbors yard to pick up a few fallen apples.

After I convinced Elise to throw the apple away we turned back toward our house. She waved every time a car went by. I tried to get a picture of it. You can kind of see the wave in her shadow.

Then Lou decided our townhouse neighbors needed a visit.

Finally, we played on folding chairs in our yard. Elise got super frustrated when she got stuck sideways and she was done with it.

She perked up when she found a lollipop in the cup-holder.

The End.

 Compare to this post I did when Sadie was just a few weeks older than Elise is now

1 comments:

Unknown said...

she is soo cute!