The basketball season is upon us. Daniel has been getting home after 6:30 PM for a month now, but the games are here. Only 4 months until it's over.
Sadie looked forward to his exhibition game all day on Saturday. When we got to the game (after half-time- I am very strategic about when we arrive), Sadie immediately started complaining about the buzzer. She usually only gets sensitive to noises when she is exhausted. Who knows where that sensitivity came from? :) She got so upset about the noise that she asked me to cover her ear. She climbed up in my lap and laid against me while I covered her exposed ear. And she promptly went to sleep.
She was out less than 5 minutes after arriving.
Elise happily snacked away and clapped when anyone around her was clapping. I don't think she even noticed there was a game going on.
I woke Sadie up when the game was over. We went and played on the floor until Daniel came out.
I would call our first game attendance of the season a total success.


1 comments:
So nice.
Post a Comment