Monday, November 26, 2012

Sadie's Gratitude List 2012


-gluesticks
-cups
-house
-boxes
-daddy
-nana and papa
-Louie
-me
-dance class
-gymnastics
-Wendy (my teacher)
-Claire, Jenna, Winni
-making turkeys

*Just to be clear- where it says "me" that does not mean me, as in Carly. That means me, as in Sadie. I'm so glad Sadie is grateful for herself. We should all be grateful for ourselves. After all, without myself, I would not exist. Sadie is such a deep thinker. 

I explained to Sadie what being grateful for something means and then wrote down everything she said. We've got some great ideas here. Never mind that she excluded her mother and most of her extended family. Gluesticks and boxes are where it's at.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweetie! I'm glad that she is grateful for herself. She is right we should be grateful for ourselves more.

hosander said...

i remember trying to make thanksgiving turkeys with anna, she kept being grateful for markers and feathers and glue