We've had a fun time hanging out in our pj's and living in the mess of all our new Christmas presents. I only worked a few days over the past 2 weeks so we had lots of family time. We relaxed and had no routine.
Yes, that is a nude 3-year-old running wild with a firefighter hat.
We've had lots of dancing around here.
There's Brizzy and Sadie breaking it down in Disney princess dresses. It was fun to spend an evening with the Cottle fam. I'm still angry we weren't able to find a babysitter so we could go out on New Year's Eve with them. PS- Why do all teenagers think New Year's is going to be such a fun night with their friends? Isn't it always a letdown? Isn't hanging out at our house alone while our kids sleep just as fun?
More dancing.
Playing in their aprons from Mimi.
A rare occasion when she didn't want me to take a picture.
A day we actually put real clothes on.








2 comments:
The title of your post is hilarious. I love that the naked picture is blurry...as if you blurred it on purpose. I wish we had had more dancing at Nana and Papa's house - we needed you guys to come for Christmas, if only to provide/inspire the dancing.
I was trying to remember what I did for New Year's Eve as a teen, and nothing really stands out. Sorry you couldn't find a babysitter. Also, I totally thought that was Sadie in the topic picture, but it's obviously Elise. I think it has been too long since we've seen you guys.
Post a Comment