Friday, January 18, 2013

Lifestyle Photography by Sadie: Basketball Game

The girls and I have attended a few more of Daniel's afternoon games lately. They do well for about 1/2 hour and then Elise decides she needs to go to the top of the arena steps and Sadie thinks it's hilarious to go with her. Then they run around the the courts behind the seats. I would just let them do this, but there are exits and I don't trust Elise. So I end up standing and trying to watch the game while constantly turning around to a)take Elise away from the exit or b)tell Sadie to stop hurting Elise. 
On this day Sadie took pictures with my phone for the 1/2 hour they stayed in their seats. Enjoy.
 So glad Sadie documented the score in a close game that went into OT (UVU pulled out the win)
 The sole reason Elise sits still for a half hour is to eat and drink. Once she's done snacking she is done sitting.

Only 4 home games left!

2 comments:

hosander said...

we should come with you!

Unknown said...

Haa...Haa...I love photos by kids! Too funny! And little Elise is getting so big!