Sadie looked forward to her first day of primary for weeks. She is all for anything that further delineates her as a big kid. She chose her whole outfit, including one of my necklaces and red boots. She even let me french braid her hair. Adorable.
She came home and jabbered about primary a lot. The most common declaration about it all is that nursery is for babies. Unfortunately, she hasn't been back because last Sunday she was sick. We are hoping this week goes just as smoothly.
PS- We now have church at 12:30 PM with Sacrament Meeting last, which is pretty much terrible. Elise has never had to leave Sacrament Meeting before and the first Sunday we were in and out the entire last 1/2 hour. I know, I know, I live a hard life.

2 comments:
Sadie is such a cute Sunbeam. Your church time and schedule sounds terrible. Good luck!
Elise had never left sacrament meeting before?! That is amazing. I think Weston has made it through a whole sacrament meeting in months. He is just too loud, even if he is happy he is too loud. I can't wait until nursery.
Post a Comment