A smattering of recent photos
Sunday morning nap before church. It kills me to wake her up every week to leave.
Sorry, this is a little gross; the clump on the right is a knot I had in my hair. My hair knots super easily as I use the blow dryer on it. If I don't constantly brush it I get knots like this. The ring is just to give you a size scale. Ouch
Sadie enjoys writing the alphabet and drawing something that starts with that letter. She comes up with the item herself, but it is frequently from an alphabet book or video she has seen. She is actually pretty good at sounding out the first letter of a word. The other day she sounded out the entire word "Texas" on a shirt I was wearing.
A- apple, B- ball, C- cat, D- dog(below the D), E- elephant, F- frog, G- gorilla, H- heart, I- ice (in a cup), J- jumpoline (Sadie thinks this is what trampolines are called)
Indulging me with a picture before church on Mother's Day
Popsicles outside by the kiddie pool. Pretty much every afternoon.
Spinning in her new dress from Aunt Coco.
Sadie was exhausted one afternoon but wanted to look through pictures on my phone.
Helping with dinner clean-up.
The helping was over once the camera was spotted.







3 comments:
that E - Elephant is very impressive
Sadie is so smart! I'm so impressed that she can figure out the beginning sounds of words. And, I agree, the picture that looks the most like the thing it is a picture of, is indeed the elephant.
And Elise is just such a cutie! I love their mother's day dresses.
Jumpoline - makes sense to me. I need to get Wes into this whole helping clean thing.
Post a Comment