I wrote this blog post title and then thought I remembered I wrote a post with the same title a while ago.
When I looked back through I found that I had never published it. So here are pictures of my girls when they were age 2 and 6 months. And then below that a bunch of pictures of the mischief they've been getting in together the past couple months. I love that they have been playing together more; this also means more fighting, but I'll take that as long as they continue to be good friends. Sadie will tell me, "Mom, I will keep an eye on Elise. Go away."
Sisters 18 months ago....


Sisters now...
When I looked back through I found that I had never published it. So here are pictures of my girls when they were age 2 and 6 months. And then below that a bunch of pictures of the mischief they've been getting in together the past couple months. I love that they have been playing together more; this also means more fighting, but I'll take that as long as they continue to be good friends. Sadie will tell me, "Mom, I will keep an eye on Elise. Go away."
Sisters 18 months ago....


Sisters now...















1 comments:
What GOOD sisters! They are so darling!
Post a Comment