The last couple weeks of June were good to us. We tried to get out and do stuff as we continued to adjust to life with 3 kids. The older girls came up with creative ways to have fun at home as well.
Stirring bowls of dish soap bubbles in the sink
The bizarre faces I get when I ask for a pose
Camille working on her follow-through
Another round of stomach flu a week after we returned from Boston
Tuckered out from the ride to visit Daniel at work. I had to scream in Sadie's face to wake her up.
First splash pad trip of the summer and Sadie voluntarily went into the fountains that sprayed her face for the first time ever.
Millie's 2 month appointment
Just the view when taking the trash out
Sadie was too busy admiring her shadow to notice the view












1 comments:
Your view is pretty amazing.
Post a Comment