Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Birdie Pjs: The Next Generation

Here we have the next generation of birdie pj wearers. See first generation post here
Elise is 3 1/2 and Camille is 5 months. We barely got a picture while they both fit into them. Elise's are too small (and falling apart). I may hold onto the bigger pair just in case we end up with a 4th girl.
Lou really likes to squeeze Millie's cheeks together and yell "funny face!"
 
And just in case you were too lazy to click on the link- Sadie at 2 and Elise at 5 months.

Sadie was very jealous of Millie and Lou's matching pj's and cried that she wasn't included. The next day Sadie picked out coordinating outfits for herself and Mills:



4 comments:

Tina said...

Looking at these pictures, it looks like baby Millie looks some what like baby Elise! It strikes me that seeing baby pictures rarely tells you that much about what a person is going to look like (because I don't think Millie & Elise are going to look that much alike when they are older). The picture with the birdie pjs is the screen saver on our old computer, and I never bothered to change it. I'll have to change it to be the new birdie pj picture!

Meredith said...

I love the picture of Lou squeezing Millie's cheeks.

Unknown said...

Love all of these pictures. But so crazy how Millie looks like Elise! I would have never thought that!

Chera Reese said...

I'm pretty sure I'm your favorite reader. Ha ha. I am loving every post. I need to move next door to you.